Saturday, September 25, 2010

Work work and more work

That's all I feel like I do lately. I've been working for my boss in NC remotely, which is actually a lot more complicated than I ever expected. Luckily, she hired someone in the office so I won't be so overwhelmed with that. I also have been having my homework build up on me. I think the biggest problem is my online class. It's a history of film class and I figured out that I have no interest really in learning that because it isn't photography. The concepts and types of film are a foreign language to me. Luckily I have been able to B.S. my way through so far. It isn't hard, it's just incredibly time-consuming. I think next semester I'll take a break from online classes and just stick to on-campus classes.

I have applied to a couple places for a part-time job. Hopefully something will come of that. If I have a set time I have to be somewhere for work, I think it will help with my A.D.D. I haven't been officially diagnosed or anything, it's just that my brain feels like a 4 year old child.  I'm not busy enough here and my mind is getting bored.

Ok... time for me to stop complaining, and stop distracting myself from homework. I have to enjoy tomorrow: free concert at Golden Gate Park (which I still haven't been to anyway) with people like Sarah Bareilles, Plain White T's, and Five for Fighting. Should be fun and the weather should be AWESOME!... like it has been the past few days (also has't helped with my homework/work A.D.D.). Talk more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment