Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm gonna run this city!

Well literally, I did run this city. It was nice to finally get back to my running routine. It's been WAY too long. I hope this will kick-start my urges to do that more often :) I want to get back into doing it more like 3 or 4 times a week. I also am going to be looking into using the school's gym and taking some yoga and spin classes. I need muscles! That will help me for sure. Might as well take advantage of the resources I have here.

Tomorrow I will be helping with a music video. From what it sounds like to me, I will be an "extra" wrangler. Lol sounds like I'm a musical cowboy. :) Yee haw!

I got all of my homework done today. Now I'm a good kid. So glad to be caught up. 

I'll leave you with one picture tonight. Dinner:

Chicken Tortellini soup

No comments:

Post a Comment