Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wine trip contest!

I've been talking about wanting to travel and plan a trip somewhere random this year. The possibilities are endless with where I would go. Perfect timing for Wine Enthusiast magazine to send me trips that I can enter to win! I know the possibility of actually winning is tiny, but a girl can dream, right?

In order for me to get more points, I have to post a bunch of links. Here they are:

Main Contest Page- you should enter too!


Destinations include:


They also have Monterey County, but I live really close to it, and I really need some real traveling soon.  It would be amazing to win any of these trips though. It would be a great way to start my life after graduation. Bring my camera along and do what I love best- travel, wine, and photos.You guys should check it out. You never know!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment