Wednesday, October 27, 2010

There's No Place Like Home...

I am having the "I want to come home" blues. I definitely am ready for a vacation. 2 weeks into work and 8 weeks into school are making me so tired and ready for a vacation. I need a motivation boost, otherwise I'm not sure how I'll make it! I just counted though, and I have just 7.5 weeks to go...

I have had some interesting entertainment though. Today I saw a lady wearing a orange, leopard-print outfit with a cat in a stroller wearing a lobster costume. The cat was incredibly calm and seemed to actually enjoy being paraded around in a stroller. The lady was absolutely crazy and apparently hangs around my part of town. I get a picture of her, but she started to walk the other direction, so you can't clearly see her face.You get the idea though, I hope.
My roommate dubbed her "The Lady Gaga of San Francisco"
Let's see... what else? Oh I finally got my mid-term finished with my Photo History class. I don't have a grade yet, but the whole class liked my window picture the best (I posted that pic on here quite a few weeks ago when my building was being painted). I have one last midterm to take for my online class and then it's back to the normal grind.

Work has been good, but my feet still aren't used to standing for so long. I pulled a muscle helping my friend Jen move last night too. So standing today was painful right above my right butt-cheek. It was wonderful lol. I need more yoga apparently. Well anyway, it's late here and I still have a paper to write. Gotta love college living. Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment